● You can count on Julie Levitt to be collaborative partner in meeting client needs. She has a strong commitment and passion for excellence as an author, presenter, and trainer. She is a true professional in every sense of the word.
~ Mark Linton, Sr. Marketing & Sales Manager at Cengage Learning
● The J. G. Levitt Professional Development programs are an engaging way to sharpen the professional communication skills of any team. Every member of our team learned and retained information that helps them in daily communication and professional leadership. ~Nora Carpenter, Senior Vice President, Council of Better Business Bureaus
● I know I can always count on Julie. Her work is impeccable. I heartily endorse her as a highly professional and competent trainer. ~Connie Pratt, CPM Administrator, Idaho Division of Professional Technical Education
● Julie has provided quality instruction in business and technical writing, grammar, and proofreading to Blue Cross of Idaho employees for several years. Her material is professionally designed to ensure learning occurs. She makes challenging content fun. ~Kathy Drury-Bogle, PHR, Senior HR Organizational Development & Training Specialist, Blue Cross of Idaho
● Julie and Jeff are great trainers!
● Best writing course I have had.
● Solid material—extremely useful!
● The training pace, interactive style, and instructor’s subject knowledge make for a highly beneficial learning experience.
● I have gained many practical tools I can use right away, and they work.
● Levitt is the Writing Goddess!
|Power Tools for Business Writing|
|Professional Proofreading and Editing|
|Business Grammar Essentials|
|Technical Writing Essentials|
|E-Mail Strategies for Results|
|Business Grammar Application|
|Business Writing Application|
|About the Company|